Oh So Lovely.

I don't always participate in the Scrap Lift Sunday challenge, but when I do, I like to bring honor to the original.  Today I'm lifting McJen's page and I absolutely love the turn out. 


It took touching two other collections before I decided that the new Maggies Holmes "Flourish" collection was the perfect fit for what I wanted to accomplish.  Selecting & printing the photos is always the toughest part for me, but this time I had just enough of these silly snapchat pix, that it was just a matter of strategically placing them in the right square.




Not everything on this layout is from the Flourish collection.  Because I wanted the color corners to burst with action, I pulled out some vintage Amy Tangerine, black thickers, random enamels and even some Fancy Pants Studio.



I love McJen for creating this layout and inspiring us all to mix the new with the old.  Stash busting is something I'd like to continue doing.  I feel it helps me make room for the new supplies and let's me discover the hidden gems in my craftroom.



I hope you will join the Scraplift challenge this week.  And if you're in need of new supplies, you can visit the shop HERE.  And use my discount code "Damaris" to save 20% off of your entire purchase.  And when you are done shopping, visit the PI Friends & Fans Facebook Group to share your projects.



-AtStudioD

No comments