Discover...

...the time to document your life.

I did just that over the weekend.  Although my nose was stuffy, my head was cloudy and my tastebuds lacked appeasing, I made it a priority to find the time for some me-in-my-craft-space time.  I was able to dig out some old summer pix and create a couple of fun layouts.

In the past I have felt a little hesitant about sharing these personal pages, not because of the content, but because I am not my own supporter when it comes to my handwriting.  I am so happy that my husband blessed me with a typewriter last year.  It's my go to item for journaling.



In these next few layouts I chose to use the Simple Stories "You Are Here" collection.  I had the 12x12 cardstock sticker sheet, clear stickers and SN@P pack kit.  It included the perfect shades of blue and orange to complete the bright summer look I was going for...




For the photo below I wanted to eliminate the orange and add yellow.  This was easy with Simple Stories, because I was able to tap into their other product lines to bring in some reds to match my son's sweater.

What I love about Simple Stories, is that I am not limited to their products in order to create the perfect blend of pages.  They work well with other companies and even products that were released in different seasons.


I hope you make time this week to pull out those great photos and document the wonderful memories tied to them.  This may seem like just a silly movie pic, but in 10 years, when Gio would rather go to the theatre with his friends, I can look back at this and relive the moment.

-AtStudioD

No comments