Love This Moment.

Happy Saturday!

If you're like me, you're probably waking up right now (at 10am), checking your phone for messages, too tired to make breakfast and thinking about the long To-Do list waiting for you; wishing God created 2 Saturdays... one for cleaning & errands, and the other to relax and craft or shop.  lol.

Or you've probably done all your cleaning throughout the week and are ready to check the blogs for some fall inspiration.

Today I'm sharing a card I made this week.  It took 2 session to color.  Can you see all that hair!?!?!? 
lol.  I love the rich colors in this card and I can't wait to share it with someone.

As always, a list of supplies (with links to the Quick Creations shop), is below.  

I wish you and your family  Happy Thanksgiving!  







Don't forget to use my 10% coupon at the Quick Creations shop!


use code "DAMARIS10" to save on your next QC purchase.

ENJOY!


Supplies:
* Saturated Canary "AUTUMN" stamp 
* Doodlebug Design "Fall Friends"
* Copic Markers
* Memento Cocoa Brown ink
* Spellbinders Dies
* Elle's Studio wood veneer
* Recollections, Wild Orchid Crafts & I Am Roses flowers & leaves
* "Tea Dye" distress ink
* Netting
* Hot glue




post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments