Happy Ever After.

Today I get to share my first Design Team project for Come On Get Crafty.  If you follow my Instagram and/or if we're friends on Facebook, you would've already heard about the awesome news!

I was asked to join the team last month and was excited about saying YES.  There is a big group of very talented ladies that are a part of the creative team for COGC and I am so proud to be joining them.  You can follow the COGC Blog for tons of crafty inspiration.

I was inspired by the recent Valentine Holiday, and the fact that we've been married since 2006, and have yet to scrap any of our wedding photos... am I alone?  lol.
For this 12x12 layout I used the Carta Bella "Paris Girl" collection and other pieces here and there like diecuts, a heart doily that I sprayed with Mister Huey's "Pretty Pink", film strip, buttons, paper clips and stickers from the collection.




If you play along with this really cute layout sketch and share your project, you are eligible to win a gift certificate to the Come On Get Crafty shop!  I hope you'll join us this week and get your creative juice flowing!


There will be new items posted to the shop soon, so don't wait til things sell out.
Go check it out now!

Have a blessed weekend.

post signature
Come On Get Crafty

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments