Ho Ho Ho.

MFT Stamps designs some really cute images for coloring that are great to work with any medium. Since I love copic markers, that's what I use.


I colored in this Pure Innocence snowman on X-Press It cardstock and added a blue snowy sky behind him using copic markers and a Uniball white Signo pen.

The polaroid frame comes in a set of 6 by Heidi Swapp, and the diecut gifts came from a package I found at Target by American Crafts.

The ribbon was purchased at Michael's for 99 cents, and the sentiment is a pretty bold font created by Studio Calico.



I love the clean look of the card, and also all the vivid colors popping.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin


CHALLENGES
1 - Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

4 comments

Berina RGA said...

beautiful card!! snow man looks cute.. nice coloring..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Heather said...

Another fabulous card Dameris, a lovely design and your beautifully coloured snowmen are adorable, and great details!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and I love the frame and sparkly ribbon :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Jingle said...

Oh, WOW! I just love this!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!