All Is Bright.

I am absolutely loving this color combo this year.  Red and Teal.

Inspired by Day 11's card, I created a clean and simple mixed media card.


For the background, I distressed white cardstock with Hero Arts ink using a distressing tool and then spread Martha Stewart texture paste over a Tim Holtz "speckles" stencil.  The effect is so gorgeous, I might do it again for another card in this series.

I matted the background with grey pattern paper [Freckled Fawn "Oh Deer"], and covered the bottom of the "sky" with white cardstock.  The diecut is from the Freckled Fawn "Oh Deer" collection, and the sentiment is a leftover DD bit from last year by Elle's Studio.  I placed both of those diecuts on pop dots, and added faux stitching to the edges of the scene.


It has become a habit now of mine to add liquid pearls and sequins to my Christmas cards, and this one was no different.  I love that they look like very pronounced snowflakes!


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Sharla said...

This is so darling!! Love the snow and the cute deer!

Berina RGA said...

beautiful... love this color scheme.... awesome!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie