Purple Sequin Wreath.

Here's another take on the previous sequin wreath card I made and shared in the last post.

I was so in love with the turn out that I decided to try it again in a different color / style.



I realize not everyone has a tiny bow punch, but maybe 90% of crafters have a snowflake punch.  I added a pop dot for dimension, a Recollections bling center for more sparkle and VOILA!  Easy card.

The sentiment is by Elle's Studio, an exclusive stamp that came out last year, I believe, and I was able to find new on facebook for a steal; but you can click the link and find it on their website.

Christmas Stamp - Exclusive

If you want the sentiment stamped closer to the wreath, you can either stamp it first (before building your wreath), or use a rectangle acrylic block instead of a square one (like I did).  In order to avoid hitting the wreath and having your sequin fall off or shift.

I hope that tip helps.  Thanks for checking in.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Jossie Posie said...

So cute I love both cards!!!

Berina RGA said...

very beautiful!! Unfortunately I do not own both punches!! will buy 1 fr Christmas this year :)
-Berina
Moxie Craftie