I'm So Random...

...that's why I enjoy Twitter & Instagram.  It gives me an outlet to be silly and weird and totally myself.



The photo in this layout was taken last week after I blew out my hair.  If you know me, you know that I have trichophobia.  (<--- click, it's a real thing).  So, it's very RARE the times I do my hair.

There was a time when I would go to The Hair Cuttery and pay $5 just so they can shampoo the nest on my head.  I lost so much hair after giving birth and just now I'm starting to see it getting fuller again and growing long... greys and all.  (I'll take what I can get, folks!).

In the past year I have learned to wash my own hair, faced-forward, knees down on the ground, into the tub with a pull-out shower head.  (*high-five* to whoever invented that thing!).  I can't say that I enjoy it, but it's better than having it crawl all wet and slimy down my back (and other gross places).

With that being said, I now find myself instagramming random photo-sessions and showing the world (all 780 of them) my quirky side...

Here's my entry for the My Mind's Eye September Sketch Challenge, using the MME Collectable "Unforgettable" collection.

Ronda Palazzari MME Sept Sketch




Oh, and, P.S., by morning my hair was a ball of frizz... gotta love that Florida weather!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

Jossie Posie said...

oh my gawd - you are so crazy -I love it! I never heard of trichophobia. lOVE THE LAYOUT and i can totally relate to the being silly part!