A Little Hello.

Hi friends.

Today is my last project for the Cardabilities DT, and I'm a little sad to be ending my time, but I had such a great 3 months with them.  I will continue to use their sketches in the future.  They are very pretty and easy to work with.

Sketch #82, was super easy to replicate.  I kept all the exact symbols and accents for the sketch in my card.  I used MME Collectable "Unforgettable" 6x6 paper pad.  The sentiment is a chipboard sticker from the same collection, as is the brad in the center of the trim.  The trim is from Michaels and the image I colored is "Scrap Happy Becca with Balloons" by Scrap Happy Ohio.  







Inside I matted both top and bottom of the card, because I might have a lot to say, lol.

You can find more Scrap Happy Ohio stamps, cards, inks and dies on their website.  www.ScrapHappyOhio.com.



A huge thank you to Karan Gerber (Cardabilities DT owner) for the invitation to be on your team, alongside some amazing artists... and also for always being so sweet with us.  

Don't forget to join the Cardabilities sketch challenge.





post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

Adriana B said...

such a sweet card, love it :)

Berina RGA said...

very nice.. beautifully colored!
-Berina

June Houck said...

So sweet, Damaris! Your coloring is AMAZING.

June Houck said...

So sweet, Damaris! Your coloring is AMAZING.