Bye Bye.

Google Reader will be shutting down on Monday.  Which means, the "normal" way you see my blog won't be available anymore.  

I honestly don't know why, but I don't want to lose touch with any of my readers and friends... so I found a really quick & easy tutorial to transfer over ALL your fav blogs to Bloglovin.  If you haven't already signed up, do it.  It's quick and easy.  AND it's kinda better (in my honest opinion).




So.  Here's 2 easy clicks to get them all in one spot (AFTER you signed up to Bloglovin).


How to Import Your RSS subscriptions  from Google Reader to Bloglovin’

First, click here:
It will bring you to this page:Screen shot 2013-03-14 at 6.40.13 PM
Click that blue button that says “Import from Google Reader”.
You’ll have to re-categorize your blogs to how you like them, it just imports all the feeds… a feature that Bloglovin provides. 
Or if you are already there and just want to follow me, you can click the button below.  
The button will always be at the end of this blog and on my sidebar.
Follow on Bloglovin

post signature

No comments