Challenge Accepted!

I made this card with someone in mind.  You know I hardly ever color blondes, but this one is personalized.  I hope she likes it.

Prompted by the new challenge over at Some Odd World, I decided to cut into my Echo Park "Everyday Eclectic" 6x6 pad that I've been hoarding for a year.  I just can't seem to bring myself to use it, cuz it's so pretty.

But as I promised myself the beginning of the year, I wanted to rid myself of hoarding in 2013, so this was a double challenge for me.





I colored in Kite Flying Mae with copic markers and tried to give her a neon green shirt to be hip on the times.  lol.  The sentiment is by MME and the grass was made with a fiskars punch.

And by the way, my hoarding issues are slowly improving.  I was able to clear tons of craft supplies out of my closet and drawers.  My craftroom looks much better, but I think I will do another destash event and better organize things before I share my craft space with you.  Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll be done with that.... so stay tuned!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Unknown said...

Absolute gorgeous colors! I really dig the green shirt too - so "in season" right now. :D

cdm317 said...

She is gorgeous!
Colleen