SMILE.

I've had Summer Kaylee colored in with copic markers since last summer [talk about procraftination!].  She's been sitting patiently in my Echo Park "So Happy" 6x6 pad, waiting for me to do something with her.  So when I saw the SOG March sketch challenge I knew I'd use her.






It was a very quick & easy card to build since the layout was already available.  And there's still time to join the fun.  So go check out their blog for more details.

post signature





Other Challenges
1 - Oozak - Anything Goes Spring.
2 - All Sorts - Springtime.
3. 

5 comments

Berina RGA said...

very beautiful!! love the way you have colored her :)
-Berina

Anonymous said...

Lovely card love the fresh bright colours and how you coloured her, Thanks for sharing with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

jessica said...

such a gorgeous card! You coloring is beautiful on that adorable image!
Thanks for sharing!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

ooh she is just so summery and beautiful! love it!

Anna Sigga said...

Fantastic card and I really love the bright colors!!
Thanks for joining us over at the SOG blog!