Egg-stra Special.

I was inspired by Amy Tangerine's very bright and Spring-like, "Yes, Please" paper pad to make this Easter card.  If you check my previous copic colored cards, you will probably find 1 or 2 that I've used purple in.  I am not sure why that is.  I assume it's due to the fact I don't own many pads with purple.

In any case, I took advantage of the minimal shades of purple in this collection to bring it out in my coloring.



The stamp is by Scrap Happy Ohio and when I searched their site to provide you a link, I wasn't able to find it.  I might be wrong, but I think this was offered exclusively in the Easter Kit, which has sold out, and maybe that's why it's no long available.  If you are truly interested in this stamp set, maybe you can contact them directly via Facebook and have them make some more.


I hope you have a great weekend and stay tuned next week for another Easter card.

post signature

Supplies:
- Scrap Happy Ohio "Easter Chick" stamp. [sold out]
- Scrap Happy Ohio "Easter Sayings" stamp.
- Scrap Happy Ohio "Sweet Tooth" Cards & Envelopes.
- Copic markers.
- Amy Tangerine "Yes, Please" 6x6 pad.
- Liquid Pearls (assorted colors).
- Green ruffled trim.
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stickles Rock Candy.

5 comments

Kimberly J said...

Absolutely adorable! I know I have said this more than once and will say many more times, your coloring is A*MAZING!!!

AtStudioD said...

@Kimberly James thanks so much for the lovely comment. It's very humbling. :)

Migdalia said...

This is so SWEET!The color combo is Amazing!!Amazing coloring!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

~ Jo ~ said...

This is a very sweet card. I love that chick and your coloring is beautiful!

Hugs,
Jo
jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

*Urška* said...

Beautifull card.Hugs Urška