Smashbook Challenge

I'll tell you right now, it won't take me 30 days to complete this challenge, but I'm still going to do it.

Why?  Because I have too many smashbooks and not enough things going on in life for me to fill them with.  LOL.

So my red "Doodle Style" smashbook is dedicated to this fun challenge that I first saw on the SMASH*aholics Facebook Group (of which I also help Admin), and then also on Pinterest.









There's a iSMASH badge on my blog's sidebar that will direct you to the other smashbooks I've either completed or am currently working on.  Just so you know I have updated my "Simple Smashbook" (which is everything I've done over the 2012 Summer; and my "Baby Smashbook" (which is all about Giovanni), with new entries today.  So if you want to take a look, click on the links.

This blog post will also be available to view on my sidebar whenever you wish, just to make it easier for you to find and check the updates.




post signature

4 comments

L.B. said...

Great idea...I can finally buy one for myself?? Love the challenge.

jessica said...

What an awesome idea!! LOVE the pages you have started! I have to say I have not jumped on that one yet...looks like fun though!!
TFS

Tina Campbell said...

Love your Animal page that is so cute with the cookie box, yep started this last year, need to get back to it and work on it again and finish it. Have fun with it

Anonymous said...

Love your smash books!! I started the challenge haven't finished! I know that is not the point of a challenge but I was inspired!! :) Thanks for sharing!!