Altered Instax Wood Box

If you live in the US and frequent Michael's Arts & Crafts, then you would've seen these cute wood boxes in the $1.50 section.  They are the perfect shape and size to alter and make cute quick projects out of.



This particular shape looked to me like a vintage camera.  I grabbed one and immediately knew what I'd use it for.  I had been hoarding all of Giovanni's 2nd birthday instax photos I took in the hopes that I'll get inspired to do something with them one day.  Here's what I did.











Now all the memories of his 2nd birthday will be kept in this cute altered box.





Incidentally, if you don't know much about Yo Gabba Gabba,
this particular character is called "MUNO"
and he's a red monster with bumps and one eye.
Looks exactly like the box, eh?  lol



I grabbed another one of those boxes and hope to make it look like a camera, ONE DAY!

post signature

2 comments

L.B. said...

What a fun box. This is super cute and I love the concept.

jessica said...

this is just too cute!!!
Awesome idea!!!