Bird Mini Album & Altered Birdcage

Hello my darlings.

I'm excited to share this project with you because it's something that I've been brewing since January when these gorgeous birdcages came to Michaels.  I immediately snatched one up and knew exactly what I'd use it for.  I wanted to make mom a bird mini album and put it inside the birdcage.


I bought the mini album (4 chipboard shapes) for $1.50 at Michaels earlier in the year and finally took it out last week to work on it.  Believe it or not it only took me 2 days to complete everything from start to finish.

I used Pink Paislee's Spring Jubilee paper pad, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, KarlaS001 crystal wheat leaves, acrylic flowers from my stash, metallic butterflies that I sell in my Etsy shop, feathers, Rosette trim that I received in a RAK from Sharon last year, a Michaels bronze miniature picture frame, rhinestone buckles (which I also sell in my Etsy), flat back pearls, Recollections bling on a roll, Chicken wire stencil, Walnut Stain distress ink, seam binding, Doily, Spanish moss and some sprays from Michaels.  

(click photos to enlarge)



















I hope you enjoyed seeing this project.  If you would like more details, just watch the video below.

Thank you and have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

x0, Damaris



3 comments

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Hey Damaris. This is so pretty. Love the bird mini and the bird house.
TFS. Ana

Estamperlyn said...

I love it. TfS
Evelyn

VAKAnomi said...

This is sooo pretty...You are very talented crafter..I pinned this into my pinterest

hugs,
Mirja from Finland