Aloha!

Hi bloggers!!  

I feel like I've abandoned you and you've forgotten about me... hehe.  I'm so sorry.  I have been just doing a lot of different things (like more Smashing), and going out more.  Kinda not so many cards.  But I do have some projects to share with you this week, so I'll be around more often.  So much, that you'll want me to take another break!  haha..



Anyhoo...  I've had this image colored for about a week or 2 now with the intention of making a card, but wasn't giving myself any time to do so.  Until a few days ago.  I love this image.  Make It Crafty makes this stamp and she's called Hula Girl.  Adorable.  I go through periods where all I buy is the same of one thing like, tons of images to color or tons of die cutting tools, or tons of inks or tons of paper pads, etc.  Well lately I've been in a "tons of smashing products" binge.  lol.  So Hula Girl is an older stamp (for me), but new to you.  And just as well, old stamps can be made new again.  Anyway.  She's sexy.  She's adorable and I can't wait to color her in again.  Maybe give her a darker tan next time.  =)

Thanks for checking in and I'll talk to you later.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another project share.

x0, Damaris


SUPPLIES
* BoBunny Country Garden Paper Pad
* Copic markers
* X-press It blender card
* Bella Blvd alpha stickers
* Make It Crafty "Hula Girl" stamp
* Spellbinders Oval Scallops and Classic Ovals dies
* Washi tape
* Recollections trim, pearls & cardstock
* Uniball white gel pen

1 comment

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Hey D.
That is so stinking cute. Very nice coloring.
TFS. Ana