Bonjour!!

Bonjour Bloggers, along with a super cute card share, I have an announcement to make.  

If you're one of my Facebook friends then you would already have known about the great new.  I was asked to join the Sweet Nothings Stamp Company DT by Lina.  These digital stamps are absolutely adorable and I was very flattered to have been approached to join such a wonderfully talented team of crafters!!  


For my first SNSC DT project I created a card using "Sweet Sophie" and the new Fairy Belle collection by Prima.  As I colored her in I knew I wanted to place her in a Parisian backdrop, so adding the MFT Eiffel Tower die-namics die to the card made it feel more authentic.  I used soft romantic colors and 2 Martha Stewart punches of butterflies and hydrangeas.  I don't normally  make my own flowers (that's what Recollections is for, right? lol), but I actually enjoyed making these tiny ones.  I think I'll use them more often on my projects.



I hope I have inspired you to check out the Sweet Nothings Stamp Company website, and get your very own Sophie to color.  She's just so sweet!

Je t'adore, Damaris


1 comment

kim.scrapper said...

What an adorable card and congrats, Lina is very lucky to have you join her team!