Blue Skies...

Happy Monday everyone.  It almost feels so long ago since I share a project with you, huh?  I have a few that were already done, but have not had (or made) time to blog about it.  

I want to share a Karber Digital Design Team card with you using "Music Sophie", and you can find her for $1.80 HERE.  


I used Pink Paislee's "Spring Market" paper pack (which I seem to be reaching for a lot in all my latest projects), and Authentique's "Journey" paper pad.  I punched out clouds with 2 different sized Fiskars punches and added Liquid Pearls to them.  I also punched out some butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch and jazzed them up with Liquid Pearls as well.  The tree I fussy-cut from a Bella Blvd Cute Cuts collection and the sentiment is also from the same collection.  This card took 10 minutes to put together.  It's simple, bright & fun, and I just love the feel of it.


I hope you are inspired to use clouds in your projects this week.  I'm in love with clouds!!!

Thanks for taking out the time to visit my blog.  Stay tuned for more project shares this week.

x0, Damaris

3 comments

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

OH, what an adorable card. I like the digital designs at Karber and have purchase a few, my favorite is the Jenny one and will be making a card with her soon. So glad I found your site. Hugs and God bless!

Corinne said...

adorable Damaris, love the liquid pearls, great coloring
Hugs

The Coco Martha said...

cute! TFS