Do What You Love...

...And I sure do love to color and make cards, don't I?  hehe.

Hi everyone, I'm so happy to be back with the last Karber Digital Design Team post of the month.  I had a little trouble finding some 6x6 purple paper in my stash, so I had to break out the 12x12 sheets and find something that would match how I colored in "Cupcake Leslie".  Isn't she so cute & giddy with her tasty treat?  Love her!!  


The plan was to use her for an "anything" card, but when I came across this $1 Studio G clear stamp, I knew I would use it for her card.  It was the perfect sentiment (I thought), and it also fit well with a birthday theme'd card which is why I added the cuttlebug embossed "happy birthday" piece behind her.



The paper I used is from Basic Grey and just by adding some Recollections flowers & bling, piecing holes around the frame, glossy accents on her glasses, and adding photo corners, I was able to put together a quick card.  I would say it took about 30 minutes from start to finish (not including the coloring, of course).  =)



I think after this card, I will be on the look-out for 6x6 paper pads involving all shades off purple.  How can I call myself a crafter and not own any?!!?!

Anyway, enjoy your Monday, and I will speak to you again soon. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and I hope you leave a comment below.

Be Blessed.
x0, Damaris

4 comments

Corinne said...

Such an adorable Card, great job and I just love the black pearls and flowers...GREAT JOB!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love her glasses, so cool effect :)

Sharon said...

Another great card D :)

Kate said...

Damaris she is so adorable. Love the colors you used since they are my fav.

Hugs,
Kate