Best Day Ever!!

Hello Lovers.

Whose ready for the weekend??  I am!!!  We plan on going to the South Florida Fair again on Friday (after hubby gets home from work).  We were able to get discounted tickets and go the first day the fair opened (on purpose) so we could get our tickets stamped and be able to return again for free!!!  YAY!!  We had so much food and sweets!!  It was incredible!!  Gio had a good time also watching mommy win a prize for him at a fishing game.  I can't wait until he's older so he can enjoy playing the games and winning it himself.  I think he would love it.  I will be making a mini album of the photos we took at the fair, so stay tuned for that sometime this year (when I get around to it - lol).

Anyway, today's post is to show you a card I made for a friend.  (I hope she's not reading this - lol).  I had been meaning to make her a birthday card, but really had no mojo for what I wanted to create.  

(click on photos to enlarge)


In any case, I was able to purchase this digital stamp by Some Odd Girl and get to coloring.  It was a practice run, but I ended up liking the turn-out and decided I'd quickly make a card out of it before I started on something else.




She's such a vixen isn't she??  lol.  

I really liked the layout of this card, the embellishments I used and the colors (her favorite).  I hope she likes it and I hope it inspires you to use funky colors on your next craft project.



Thanks for stopping by and I'll chat with you again soon.  See below for the list of items used.

x0, Damaris


SUPPLIES
* copic markers
* SOG digi "Coy Kaylee"
* DCWV "Old World" 4x6 Matstack
* Echo Park "A Walk In The Park" 6x6 paper pad
* burgundy & off white lace trim
* Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 10 & 21
* Karla001 - black Rina bling
* Recollections tulle flower
* Lost & Found "Market Street" ephemera
* Pop dots

3 comments

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

This is a super cute acrd. I like everything, the colors, the layout, the image you get what I mean. I love it all.
Best card so far and you have made some really pretty ones, but this one of my favorites.
Have fun this weekend at the fair. I love going there for the food.

kim.scrapper said...

Very cute card. I hope you guys have fun at the fair this week-end, hugz

An'Jenic G. said...

This is just too cute. I love the little girl.