Table Scrap Cards - Day 7

Hi everyone.  

It's the 7th and final day of Table Scrap Cards.  I am so glad that I was able to complete this project and share it with you.  That I was able to challenge myself and continue the bond we started last month.

I'm grateful for everyone who dropped by this week and showed your support.  Thank you.

So for the final card I kinda cheated.  lol.  


Although I did have a lot of these items on my desk, the one thing I didn't have was the image colored in.  So I (just to see) colored her in and liked how she came out.  Using some left over damask paper, left over purple paper (from MONTHS ago), and a few flowers I received in a recent RAK (thanks Ana!!), I was able to finish this card and have it ready for today's post.


I hope you enjoyed seeing these cards and I will have more projects for you soon, so don't forget to check back here.  Maybe even tomorrow I'll have something to share.

Thanks again.

x0, Damaris


4 comments

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Super nice card. Love the purple and black together. Reminds me of Halloween. I know you don't celebrate, but I do. I was married that day.
Did you use spellbinders for the ovals? Love them. Which ones are they? The flowers look great on your project. I love those flowers. You need to come down here and go shopping. You will go nuts at the warehouses.
ANA

Dottie said...

Very beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing the cards you've made. I always enjoy seeing your projects.
Dottie

kim.scrapper said...

O M G, I love this one! Thanks so much for showing us all your beautiful cards, I loved each and every one of them, Hugz

Sharon said...

Another great card. I'm going to miss the series :(