Happy Birthday Ruthy!!

Hi everyone.  Did you miss me?  Hehe.  Well, I certainly have missed you all. 

I want to share a card that I made for my mother-in-law.  Her birthday was Tuesday and it wasn't until Tuesday afternoon when my husband called me to say that his father wanted us all to go out to dinner for Ruthy's birthday.  I hadn't planned on seeing her til Friday so I was putting off making her a card or buying her a gift.  Thankfully I am crafty and was able to quickly put together a card that I thought she would love (she loves all my cards and keeps them in a special area in her livingroom to display - how sweet is that??)  





Anyway, so I was also able to make her a pandora-style charm bracelet.  I know she likes jewelry, but she's very modest about it, and I wanted to bling up her wardrobe a little... give her something fun, young and hip.





I will be back next week with another card.

Talk to you soon.

x0, Damaris


6 comments

kim.scrapper said...

D, what a beautiful bracelet....you are a girl of many talents, love the card too and I bet your mother-in-law will treasure it, Hugz

jessica said...

WOW~~
What a beautiful card and fabulous bracelet!!
You are so so so so talented :)
TFS

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow This beautiful and she will love it!
As Jess said; You are talented.

sarajeank said...

She is going to just love it!!!I know I do.lol.Amazing card.sarah

Dottie said...

What a beautiful bracelet and card!

Sharon said...

She's going to love it! My mother in law also puts the cards I give her in the living room for display. Don't you just love people that appreciate the time and effort you put into their cards.AH priceless!