MFT Die-namics Storage Album

Hi my loves... it's almost Thursday and although Jersey Shore has ended, I'm still looking forward to tomorrow because it's 1 day closer to Friday, which is "pay day", which means I get to hit up Michael's for their amazing sale.  Have you heard?  Recollections items are on sale for 40% off.  If you use this coupon you will receive another 20% off on those sale items.  I love when they do this!!!  It's like Christmas morning!!  (well not really like Christmas, because if it were then the Recollections would be free and placed in a beautiful glittery box with gorgeous glittery fancy ribbon - looks like someone's into glitter lately!).. Anyway, so I thought I'd share that great tip with you before I show you my project.  And by the way, the sale ends Friday (10/28/11) so if you're reading this after, I'm sorry, but I'm sure there will be other sales.

Okay, on to my project.

A few months ago I purchased some Teresa Collins Tab Black Chipboard Album Pages from www.Joann.com for a great deal and thought to use them to store my Spellbinders & Die-namics.  When I received it in the mail it was a lot smaller than expected (I never read the dimensions of anything).  So I put it away and recently took it out (while Skyping with a friend the other night) and decided to alter it and use it solely for the MFTSTAMPS die-namics dies.  You know, the ones that are metal, small and flat?  Well, using what I had in my stash (mainly black, pink and white - to match my future craft room) I redid the front and back covers and added a little Parisian Pizzazz.  I happen to love it!!  It's just so glam.  It's so beautiful (in person) that if anyone ever wanted to buy it from me I'd ask for a ridiculous amount of money just so they'd be forced to say "nevermind"... LOL.  

As always, a list of products will be listed below, but if you have any other questions just leave me a comment.  Oh, and you will find that I am now using a watermark for my photos... that's because I have found a few of my photos lingering around the net (while doing a GOOGLE search for things) and am kinda thinking that people might be tempted to pass them off as their own.  So hubby made something quick for me tonight, but will be working on something better in the near future... I want it to be chic, fun and sassy (like me).. hehe.

Thanks for stoppin' by and don't forget to see this project in the following video.  

(click photos to enlarge)






SUPPLIES
* Making Memories Sabrina Collection - Damask paper
* Teresa Collins black tab chipboard album (2)
* Recollections bling
* Recollections & IAR flowers & sprays
* Jo-Ann Fabric Crown keychain charm & silver/pearl button
* La Stephanoise black stretchy trim
* Recollections butterfly
* Black tulle
* Maya Road chipboard dressform
* Webster's Pages pink velvet trim
* LSS pink/pearl spray
* Party City pink acrylic flower
* Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot
* Pink eyelets
* Hot glue
* Walmart Magnetic Strips (18 for $1.00)

1 comment

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Wow, Ms Damaris. You did a great job. That is so cute. I love the black, pink and white. Now you have to work on filling it up.
TFS