What Does Your Desk Look Like?

Ever since the year started I have tried to keep up with my desk.  Leave it messy just 1 overnight as I continue something the next day.  And if I'm still not done the next day, I tend to at least tidy up.


Well my desk has been a mess since before Mother's Day weekend and yesterday I "felt like" reorganizing my eyelets and brads (those that come in the cute little plastic packages at Michael's & Joann's and you don't wanna take out because they're so perfect and neat)... Well, I figured I can save a BUNCH of space in my "embellishment" drawer if I put them all into one container according to size.  I started this plan yesterday and well, let's just say I have a lot of sorting to do still.  I've even given myself extra stuff to do like put away Studio 112 and Inkadinkado stamps, try to color with BIC markers and try to paint using Lindy's Mica powders.  The best part is I hope to do this in one hour or less!!  haha.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my mess before I get back to "work".  Hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday and hopefully the next time I post a blog it will be of the Mother's Day project I made for mom.  

Be Blessed.

x0, Damaris

No comments