New In My Etsy!!

Hi everyone. I've been busy lately organizing my craft room, including all my beading stuff. I recently found out that now I can call myself a "beader". I kinda like that term. hehe... I've also, (naturally), have been shopping for great deals on and off line and taking care of a growing baby. Ever since he turned 5 months, he's just become more aggressive and independent. He wants to get places, but can't crawl yet. lol.

Anyway, I wanted to take a minute to share what I've been working on. As you might know I have opened an Etsy shop and a few times a week I stock my shop with jewelry & craft items. Below are photos of the stuff I did in the past 7 days. If you are interested, I've added the links to each photo for each listing individually. There are more than these in my shop, so if you want to see the entire shop just click HERE. <--

If you are interested in a particular item, but in a different color or size, just message me and I will definitely accommodate you.

Thanks for coming by and checking out my blog.

x0, D













3 comments

Sharon said...

Girl, you make beautiful stuff, and I'm proud be the owner of some of your originals :o)

Unknown said...

Girl, they are beautiful... you have a knack for jewelry... Keep up the great work "beader"...

AtStudioD said...

Thanks ladies!