Birthday Owl Card

Mom asked me to make her a card for my niece whose turning 10. Her favorite color is purple. Since I've been into owls lately, I figured I'd incorporate that into this card. I used the Hampton Art "Whoo Loves You" clear stamp set and DCWV paper from the 2010 Spring stack (i believe). I added Recollections dew drops in purple and colored the image with Stampin Up color pencils. I rounded the bottom corners and used Stampin Up dimentionals to pop up the party hat, balloon and sentiment. Inside I added Making Memories glitter alpha stickers in black.

I hope to get into Copic markers (which is my birthday wish), but in the meantime I will use what I have.

(click on images to enlarge)


Anyway, I hope you are inspired by this card and have a great day!!

x0, Damaris

4 comments

Scrappy Mel said...

Very cute - I like the colors you used! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

stampinwithv said...

Very Cute !!!

Sharon said...

So cute D!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Demaris. This is super cute! I love your colors and how you put it together. Sweet. Thanks for joining my blog. I can not wait to see your videos. Hugs, Lisa G